Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hi-O SILVER!!! AWAaaaaY! - Sisterhood challenge

I had this done last night, but failed to post this!

This weeks theme for the Sisterhood Challenges is On the Farm! I really do not have a lot of farm sets, but I do have Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Funny Farm set, so thought I would throw it in this Country setting by Stampin' Up!

I used some of my extra scrapbooking stash I had lying around - and stamped on it too -


Things I am thankful for today?
1. My helper Gail - she cuts all of my cardstock for classes and makes things a bit easier for me! Thank you Gail.
2. I am thankful for a cold - without being sick, I would not know what it feels like to feel GOOD - so now I know the difference. LOL
3. My faithful puppy - he loves me so and keeps my feet warm!

I will post more things I am thankful for tomorrow! Have a good day! I will post another project tomorrow!
Chrissy D

8 comments:

Lorie said...

This is completely adorable!

Jami said...

So cute!! I love all the dots, and that fun little sign!! I really like how you wrote what you are thankful for... :)
hugs, Jami

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Gorgeous card!
x Natasha x

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Very cute card, beautifully done! Feel better!
Hugs!

Unknown said...

This turned out great! I don't have any farm sets either so I didn't so this challenge wonder whats up for next week? Off to check!

ribenaruby said...

Gorgeous autumn colours used, love everything on this creation.

Anita said...

Cute card! What a neat way to put the sentiment.

Deb Wood said...

This came out great! I love the scene you created and the sentiment, cute sign!!