Tuesday, July 1, 2008

BELLI CHALLENGE #23 - DESIGNER PAPER




What is the Belli Challenge you ask?

Each week, I try to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms! With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter! Come join us in the Belli Challenge and be sure to post your link to the card! This Weeks Belli Challenge is DESIGNER PAPER. Now mind you, I know Designer Paper is all of the rage right now - but try to dig out some papers you haven't used yet. You know the paper, the one hiding behind all of your new Designer Paper. Remember? It is that Paper you HAD to HAVE but never used. LOL I have a TON of it.


You can make whatever you want with the Designer Paper - a card, a double pocket card, decorate a Paper Bag, Make a scrapbook page - whatever strikes your fancy. Just grab some paper that you have not used yet and use it up before you buy anymore! :) Ok...maybe that was a stretch. You ALWAYS need more. :)


Make a completed project using some Designer Paper (if you do not have any *GASP* make your own!) and share the link here in the comments linking to my Blog and CBC23. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC23 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link! The winner will recieve an assortment of Designer Paper from me! Deadline to make a comment with the upload and do the Challenge will be on Monday evening. A random drawing will be held on Tuesday and the winner will be announced on Wednesdays! This weeks winner was De - go here to check out her FABULOUS blog!


Card One:

This card features Sweet 'n Sassy's brand new ADORABLE stamp set Elly & Friends... I love this cute little image of the elephant. isn't she cute? The sentiment is from the Owl Occassions stamp set...

Stamp Sets: Elly & friends, Owl Occassions Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Cardstock & Ink: Western Sky, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Sahara Sand (SU)

Accessories: Dew Drops, Star punch, Large Oval Punch, Aquapainter


Card Two

Stamp Set: Pun Fun

Cardstock & Ink: Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Perfect Plum, Berry Bliss,

Accessories: Chocolate Twill, White Gel Pen, Aquapainter, Small & large oval punch, Color Wheel



For more inspiration -Check out these and make a comment too for them please! We all LOVE comments. It is fun to see what everyone is thinking about what we are creating! :)





Thank you for stopping by and playing along! Have a great day!

7 comments:

de said...

Thanks Chris! Yea for me! :-) It's an honor!

MDoyle said...

I hope I did this right :-)http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/967125?cat=3486
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/967126?cat=3486

Kim Marie said...

Here's the link to my blog post with my entries!

http://frogoffaith.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-first-belli-challenge-post.html

So so fun!

Kim Marie said...

Here is the link to my projects on SCS. I added one :)
Kim Marie

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?si=CBC23&x=15&y=2

Anonymous said...

That elephant is too cute! I love the way you colored the cabin too!

Danita said...

Both of your cards are ADORABLE!!!
Great job on Both!!!!

Anonymous said...

lnguYes I agree with u completely...ya can never have enough of anything to do with stamping/scrapbooking. Your cards are just way way too cute. Great job. But I am waiting for some "HORSE" stamps to be made. Lots of other animals around especially zoo types. I feel the horse has been neglected! Hee hee hee...I have adored horses since I was three. I own two quarter horses. Happy 4th of July to you and yours. evette