Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Man is the Best!




Top 10 reasons I love him today -
(and the things he has done for me yesterday and today!!!)

First of all, HE IS WONDERFUL!

1. Yesterday, he tolerated my crowd of friends here being here all day.
2. He lived through my scurrying around cleaning the past 4 days.
3. He made pizza and cinnamon sticks from scratch for some of my friends AND their husbands and children (over 15 people.)
4. After dinner, he washed ALL of the dishes and cleaned the kitchen.

Today...
5. (prequel - my husband NEVER sings) He seranaded me today! He sang me Happy Birthday!!!
6. He made my favorite dinner - steak on the grill, potatoes and a salad.
7. He bought me a dozen of my FAVORITE Fire & Ice roses!
8. He cleaned up the kitchen and did the dishes again!
9. He bought me a gift certificate for a massage!!!
10. He helped with the children all evening yesterday and Today!

My man is simply the BEST and I am soooo blessed to have him!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

You are right...what a guy! I'm so glad it was a good last couple of days for you! :o)

Shelly Koskinen said...

Adam should open a pizza restaurant!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can you clone him? Or at least, can he meet my DH? You should rent him out to train other hubbies! Don't get me wrong, mine is great. But, he is a CPA. That drives me nutty sometimes! Glad you had a great B-day and the pupas look awsome! Happy Belated Birthday!

Christi Flores said...

Wow! Now I REALLY wish we lived closer. Maybe he could rub off on Todd...LOL What an amazing man you have!