Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 22 - TUESDAY

Today, I had a busy day. I held an Open House for a group of friends to come and go as they pleased from 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.. They were able to come over and Scrapbook or Stamp. It was sooo much fun! I made lunch for those who attended, and my SWEET, SWEET Husband made everyone pizza. He makes some of the BEST pizza! We had 7 women come and go through out the day depending on their schedules. There were a few people we greatly missed due to some other circumstances. I made 3 cards and worked on another project I will share in a few days, once I complete it! :)

Be on the look out tomorrow for the Belli Challenge! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pizza was outstanding! Thanks for all your help on the note purse Chris!

Christi Flores said...

How fun!! I wish we lived closer. :)