Monday, July 28, 2008

Carousel Note Birthday Card (Purse)

I will custom make this beautiful hand made gift in the colors you choose, with the title of your choice, quotes you choose and with your images. Prices will start at $50- and up, - depending on supplies used and your requests, not including shipping. A quote will be given before project is complete. To order contact me today at adickinson@wi.rr.com. I accept Paypal, Mastercard, Visa or Discover or a Cashiers Check...even cash. :)


This is a custom made Birthday card for my friend Joann. Her sister lives in Arizona. I love the images of her childhood she sent to me.












The chipboard I used Craft Ink on the chipboard with Stickles.






Here is the card opened....









I used the Cricut with the Font Base Camp for the Sisters along with Chipboard for the letter S from Making Memories.
The inside quotes I printed up using my computer.
Here is Joann and her sister this past winter skiing. I used Dew Drops and mini glue dots as embellishments.

To make the Scallops, I used the Cricut Font Mini Monograms. I also used the SU Rub Ons as accents on these pocket pictures...


Cardstock and Ink Used: Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, River Rock

Thank you for looking! Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Wow Chris!! This is fantastic!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is *fabulous*!! Thanks for sharing your fun ideas! :-)

Anonymous said...

Um ditto what Christi said. WOW! This is fantastic :)! Great job Chris. You sure have been a busy bee lately!!

Ceal said...

This is faboulous Chris you did a wonderful job!

Debby said...

OMG! She is going to love it!
Angel hugs
Debby

Sonia said...

Hi Christ
Fabulous job!.. love it!!!

Hugs, Sonia (Sony)

Congrats Christ for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps illustrator