Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BELLI CHALLENGE #27 - BIRTHDAY THEME



What is the Belli Challenge you ask?

Each week, I try to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms! With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter! Come join us in the Belli Challenge and be sure to post your link to this website!

This Weeks Belli Challenge is ANYTHING BIRTHDAY RELATED! You can make Embellish or design MANY different things with a BIRTHDAY theme. There are twizzle sticks, Rub Ons, Stamps, Chipboard, Glitter, Brads, Stickers, Party supplies...the ideas are endless!

Truthfully - this week has held some MAJOR CHANGES in my life and I did not do my original plan! However, I am planning to create another project this week with a BIRTHDAY theme!

Sooo...check your craft boxes and shelves for some BIRTHDAY SUPPLIES. Make a completed project using anything BIRTHDAY RELATED and share the link here in the comments linking to my Blog and CBC27. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC27 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link! The winner will recieve an assortment of Designer Paper from me!

Deadline to make a comment with the upload and do the Challenge will be on Monday evening. A random drawing will be held on Tuesday and the winner will be announced on Wednesday!

Here are more details:

I designed this card for a contest, but I never mailed it in by the deadline, even though it was finished weeks before. Anyone want to come over and be my mail person once a week? LOL I really need someone to help with that!

Stamp Sets: Whipper Snapper Designs Flower Set - sorry do not know the name, it was not my stamp!
Cardstock and Ink: Ruby Red, Whisper White, Groovy Guava, River Rock, Black Adirondack Ink, Copics
Accessories: Copics, Gold Brads, River Rock Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Dimensionals, SU Rub Ons

I cut out individual flowers on this project to give it a lot more dimension. You can see some of it on different angles pictured.

For more inspiration -Check out these and make a comment too for them please! We all LOVE comments. It is fun to see what everyone is thinking about what we are creating! :)

Holly Brown
Shelly Koskinen
Laurie Serino
Christi Thorsen
Lorie Ames
Rochelle Wick
Jennifer Greco
Ceal Pritchett


Update on my Snaggle toothed girl lost her tooth last night around midnight and came in giggling. So since the Toothfairy was awake at 2 a.m., she slipped some money under her pillow. :)

I will have an update on the Butterflies later today. We had 3 come out of the cocoon and the one who was coming out...still hasn't, so I am wondering if he will not make it.

You all have a WONDERFUL day! I *hope* to get some stamping in tonight!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Chrissy - this is beautiful!!! Great coloring and I love how you popped up the window box to give it some dimension.

Christi Flores said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE it!!

laurie serino said...

What a FABULOUS coloring job, love it !!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Gorgeous job with the coloring!! I love the long line of brads you added too.

Rochelle W said...

Chris,
This is gorgeous!! I love the brads. Awesome card.

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is beautiful once again!!!!

Ceal said...

Chris this is so so pretty! beaUtiful! your coloring is awesome as always. TFS!