Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sneak Peak into tomorrows Belli Challenge

Can you guess what the Belli Challenge is for tomorrow?

This card uses Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps NEW Owl Occassions set. Isn't it cute? I love it!

I was posting this last night and editing 40+ pictures for the Belli Challenge, so frankly I was too tired and LAZY to post the details on this. So here they are....

Notice the black smudged all over this card? I had just finished stamping the gifts and dropped the ink pad.... ARGHHHHH!!!!! Talk about frustrating. I did not want to start over - so I just sponged more black ink on it. Personally, I do not like it . LOL But it is what it is!!!!

Stamp Sets: Owl Occassions Sweet n' Sassy Stamps, SU Fundamental Phrases
Cardstock and Ink: Pacific Point Blue, Soft Sky, Tempting turqouise, Black Staz On, Basic black
Accessories: Stickles, Paper Snips, Flower Brads, Envelope and note cards, Scallop Row punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack

Thank you for stopping by to look! Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

I love owls... this is one really darling owl! Such a cute card.