Monday, July 21, 2008

Pray Without Ceasing



Ok- I promise this is the last post for this evening! So much happening in our lives these days, hey?





Afetr cleaning for two days, I had time to stamp. My office is COMPLETELY clean (for 5 minutes) so I took pictures but will wait until some time this week to post the pictures. So be on the look out!



Tangi sent me a gorgeous card as a RAK. So she made me buy this Pretty Petals BG stamp! :) This card is a slight take off of the card she sent to me. Hers is more striking because it is black and white ONLY and I stamped on the petals on vellum... Personally, between the two cards (hers and mine)...I like hers better. LOL

Here are the details

Stamp Sets: Pray without ceasing (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), SU Pretty Petals BG
Cardstock: Kiwi, basic Black, Whisper White, Vellum CS
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Vintage Brads, Dimensionals, Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots, Black Rick Rack

Thank you for looking! Have a wonderful evening!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that BG stamp! It looks great on the vellum too! Can't wait to see what a clean stamp room looks like! Ha ha!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a beautiful RAK. A clean stamp room?! Is there really such a thing?

;-)

Christi Flores said...

This is beautiful!!!