Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sketch Challenge 183 - The Cabin

Today is sketch challenge day and it seemed like forever since I have been able to do one of those!

You can see the sketch here.

I am including it in the Belli Challenge too since it uses Designer Paper

Here is what I used to make the card:

Stamp Sets: The Cabin Stampscapes, Encouragment by SNSS, Rough Texture Wheel (criss crossed in a few different directions using NQN ink)
Cardstock and Ink: Soft Sky, Garden Green, Not Quite Navy, White, Black Staz On
Accessories: White gel pen, Cuddlebug, Sponge, aquapainter, Dew Drops, mini glue dots, dimensionals, paper piercing tool, mat pack

Thank you for stopping by to take a look. Have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!! Awesome take on the sketch challenge.

Anonymous said...

you can view my belli challenge at glitterallcards@blogspot.com
Trish

Anonymous said...

you can view my belli challenge at glitterallcards@blogspot.com
Trish

Shelly Koskinen said...

I love this card!!!

Sandy said...

Oh, this card is beautiful. Great Masculine card -- you seem to have a knack for this type of card!!!

Sandy

Debby said...

Another beautiful job. I just love both cards done. You can send them to me. lol
Angel hugs
Debby