Monday, July 7, 2008

TLC176 A Little Suspense!


Todays Technique Lovers Challenge,
is to make a Suspension Card.

I decided to make one for my 17 yo dd, Ariel who is gone for 2 months. She went to work at a Bible Camp for the summer in the kitchen.

I am preparing her a Goody package filled with things she needs and things she doesn't.

I am also including another challenge from Melanie Muenchinger to use one of her stamp sets in her PICK A CHALLENGE, ANY CHALLENGE, challenge. :)


This is what I used to create this project:
Stamp Sets: Circle of Friendship (SU), Warmest Regards, Melanie Muenchingers (found at Gina K Designs) Just So Hippy!

Cardstock and INK: Bashful blue, Regal Rose, Whisper White, DCWV Nana's Kids DP, and Black Brilliance Ink, Lovely Lilac

Accessories: Pink Ribbon brand unknown, Rounded Tab Punch, White Gel Pen, Red Sticky Tape, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 circle punch, dental floss, Dew Drops, Copics

Thank you for looking! Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

fitncrafty said...

Love it, boy you must be so happy to be home you are stamping up a storm!

Christi Flores said...

This is fantastic Chris!! I'm sure she will love it!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I need to try that technique! I have to study most of the week. I hope to stamp one card at least! I have to ask, what does your DH use the Crystal Effects for?