Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rachel Anne Miller Lily - My Little Friend


Have you seen those cute cards on Splitcoast called the Spring Cards? I started this card and just totally felt uninspired by this paper 2 weeks ago. So I set it aside. Today, I had a little time to stamp, so I decided to finish this project.
I grabbed my Rachel Anne Miller Stamp and colored her using Blender Pens and the NEW Stampin' Up! Papers and inks.
Do you think Stampin' Up! will retire their Fire Rhinestone and Ice Brads? I am hoping they do not, but we will have to see when the RETIRED list comes out JULY 21...2 days before my birthday.
Here are some of the details...
Stamp Set: Rachel Anne Miller Lily - My Little Friend - purchased from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Whipper Snapper Designs True Friends
Cardstock & Ink: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom, Bella Rose DP (NEW Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Fire Rhinestone Brads, Blender Pen
Thank you for looking! Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

This is too cute!!! I love it!!