Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BELLI CHALLENGE #26 - FELT


What is the Belli Challenge you ask?
Each week, I try to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms!
With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter! Come join us in the Belli Challenge and be sure to post your link to this website!

This Weeks Belli Challenge is FELT. You can make Embellish or design MANY different things with your FELT. There are felt flowers, felt pockets, felt sheets and felt letters - probably even MORE! Check your craft boxes and dig for some FELT if you do not have any in your craft box!
Make a completed project using an FELT and share the link here in the comments linking to my Blog and CBC26. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC26 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link! The winner will recieve an assortment of Designer Paper from me!
Deadline to make a comment with the upload and do the Challenge will be on Monday evening. A random drawing will be held on Tuesday and the winner will be announced on Wednesday!
This weeks winner is Liz's Lovelies to check out the BEAUTIFUL LAPBOOK that she made.

Here are more details:
CARD ONE
Stamp Sets: ALL HOLIDAYS
Cardstock and Ink: Rose Red, Perfect plum, and Simply Set Kit Flower Power (new catalog for SU), Elegant Eggplant, Stardust Stickles
Accessories: Mustard Grosgrain, Felt Flowers, Fire Brads, Glue Dots
CARD TWO
Stamp Sets: Pretty Petals BG, Dreams du Jour
Cardstock & Ink: Wild Wasabi (I am going to miss this color!) Real Red, basic Black, and Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Felt Letters, Black Grosgrain, Black & White gingham, Dimensionals
For more inspiration -Check out these and make a comment too for them please! We all LOVE comments. It is fun to see what everyone is thinking about what we are creating! :)Some of these people may not have their projects up until later today. Sorry for the delay!
Holly Brown
Shelly Koskinen
Laurie Serino
Christi Thorsen
Lorie Ames

8 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Chris, both of your cards are so sweet but I especially love that first one. I hope you had a fantastic birthday!!!

Holly said...

Oh, I like your felt letters! How cool!!!!!! Think of all the scrap pages you can do with those!

Lorie said...

Those are super cards! Just so cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a wonderful day today!

Shelly Koskinen said...

I love this card!!! Hope that you're having a fun B-day! Yesterday was a lot of fun.

Debby said...

What great ideas to use the felt for Chris. I would of never thought to do the letters. I will see if I can come up with something yet before this challenge is over. Been so busy with Mom and Dad and taking care of them I haven't been able to create.
Angel hugs
Debby

Danita said...

Love both of these cards Chris!!! The top one is showing up for me now!!! I love both of your cards!!! The colors are just popping out at you!!! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

I like your use of color in the second card - how you used the same stamp but in green and then black on white. I also love the little butterfly - nice touch.

Liz's Lovelies said...

I used the felt for the background on this card.
http://lizslovelies.blogspot.com/2008/07/belli-challenge_24.html
You always have such great ideas to use embellishments.
Thanks.
And Happpy Birthday.
Liz
And thanks for all the goodies.