Thursday, October 23, 2008

44 Questions and my Weight Loss Journey

Here are 44 ODD things about ME! This is an e-mail that is circulating so I thought I would share here...

Learn 44 things about me you probably could care less about! LOL

1. Do you like blue cheese? No *ICK*
2. Have you ever smoked? not really - but I didn't inhale. So that doesn't count, right?
3. Do you own a gun? hubby does - it is an antique that they do not make shells for any longer.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid is your favorite? Strawberry. It makes my lips RED! LOL
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Am I taking my children with me? They stress me out sometimes.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Ehhh- they are all right, I wouldn't CHOOSE to eat them.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Santa Clause with Tim Allen we watch this every Christmas with our children.
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning COFFEE! I LOVE COFFEE!
9. Can you do push ups? Maybe one, I am out of shape and working on getting back into shape...
10. Do you wear a lot of jewelry? No, only earrings, wedding ring and a necklace.
11. Favorite hobby? Is this really a question? ROFL Ummm Reading and stamping
12. Do you have A.D.D.? honestly - I think so!
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I am needing to slow down for sanity's sake as I get older.
14. Middle name? Marie
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I should be going to bed soon, I can't wait to read my book, I am glad the children are in bed, I love quiet!
16.Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. coffee, water, Dt. Coke
17. Current worry? Taxes- yuck!
18. Current hate right now? POLITICAL ADS
19. Favorite place to be? Home in my stamp room or snuggling with my gremlins.
20. How did you bring in the new year? We had friends over to play games.
21. Where would you like to go? Hawaii or Australia
22. Name three people who will complete this: ??? not posting on my e-mails - if you fill this out Let me know and I will come read it! LOL
23. Do you own slippers? yes! I am wearing them now.
24. What shirt are you wearing? Ballet Blue Sweatshirt
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? not really - they are too slippery
26. Can you whistle? YES
27. Favorite color? RED
28. Would you be a pirate? No, but I could be a Pirate who doesn't do Anything! heehee
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Praise songs, but normally that is my prayer time for whatever given friend needs it during that season.
30. Favorite Girl's name: Lilly
31. Favorite boy's name : Noah
32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My hubby's sarcasm at lunch
34. What vehicle do you drive? Hyundai Entourage Van
36. Do you love where you live? No, but I am thankful for it!
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
38. Who is your loudest friend? Well, she has the loudest most infectious laugh and I LOVE HER - Andrea!!!!
39. Do you have any pets? 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 fish, 2 frogs
40. Does someone have a crush on you? HA!!!!!!!! my hubby! I told him he did. LOL
41. Your favorite book? my Bible
42. Do you collect anything? Nope
43. Favorite Sports Team? None
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Praise music and hymns - I can not think of the name (it is past my bedtime) of the songs right now! lOL

If you decide to fill this out - let me know!

Now onto other news...as far as my weight loss journey - I am down 9.5 pounds! WOOHOO! I need to step up my activity a bit. I have been doing great on portion control, not eating junk food and really watching what I am eating. Activity has been 3 -4 days a week but I know I need to bump up the intensity AND the frequency.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I am trying, too...AGAIN!

Anita said...

Congrats on weight loss!
Thanks for sharing the 44 questions. It is great getting to know you better.:)

Kathy W said...

Good for you! I just started weight watchers myself after my son pointed out our scale has been broken for last few months!

Christi Flores said...

Wow! I really know you now! LOL Congrats on the weight loss sweetie!!!!