Thursday, October 16, 2008

SWEET 'n SASSY STAMPS - ROUND UP!


Do you know what? Yesterday was ROUND UP day on the Sweet 'n Sassy Blog! Be sure to check out all of the Design Team's FABULOUS creations!!!

I couldn't resist showcasing Turkey Day this month. Fall is my favorite time of year and I love to celebrate Thanksgiving! This cute turkey is so whimsical, that I decided to use my chipboard frame and have him peeking out into different directions.

Stamp Sets: Turkey DayCardstock and DP: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango,
Frosty Day by SU, CRAFT
Chocolate ChipCopics: B32, N5, C7, YR16, YR23, E08, E31, E33Ink: Black Adirondack, Chocolate ChipAccessories: Chocolate Polytwill, Sunflower Dew Drops, On Board Chipboard, Paper Snips, 1 1/4", 1 3/8" circle punch, Scalloped edge punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack

I am a bit behind on mailing things out. So *hopefully* I will be home Friday to package up some things to mail.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This came out a wee bit cute! LOL I love how he's just a peeking in the window!

Deb said...

Heheh! This just made me smile! Every year my dh and I have a discussion about what to have for Thanksgiving. The guy just doesn't like turkey! It's one of those holiday things though....on Thanksgiving, you just gotta have one! ;)

Ceal said...

Awww Chris this is sooo CUTE! TFS

Debby said...

Chris this is just down right adorable. I really have to get that turkey one of these times.
Angel hugs
Debby

Courtney said...

oh this is too stinkin cute! I love what you did with the turkey! Just love it!

Kathy W said...

He made me giggle! I have a flat Stanley photo to send to you as soon as I download my pics- from Boston Red Sox game.

Dani said...

This is so cute! I love that paper!

Ceal said...

this is beautiful! I have that stamp set and did not even realize I could make a harvest card with it..thanks for enlightening me

Kristen said...

Such a cute card. Great stamps.

PaperAddictJenn said...

I love the turkey!

Unknown said...

LOL! That's hilarious. I love it!