Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BLOG HOP AND SWEET 'n SASSY STAMPS

Good morning Friends!

I am so excited about this next Release Party. I have 2 more Stamp sets being released that I absolutely LOVE! I *think and hope* you will too! :)

10/27: You'll start at the SNSS blog and then head to... Christi & Chris
10/28: Jessica & Faith
10/29: Michele & Sandy
10/30: Korin & Janette
10/31: Kathy & Chris , then you'll end again on the SNSS blog for some awesome BLOG CANDY!!!!

I will have BLOG CANDY (posted today) AND I will be posting SNEAK PEEKS every day!

The Release Party will be October 31 and the Design Team will have some FABULOUS Challenges and prizes too!

If you have any questions, let one me know. See you here!

Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Ack! I can't wait and I'll miss most of it darn it! You guys better have TONS of fun without me!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, I love the new look for your blog...it is bright and cheerful, and with these cold winds we are getting today, I'm in the mood for something 'summery' looking! Can hardly wait to see your new designs.
Hugs,Barb g

Anonymous said...

Chris, your blog looks fantastic! Your wait paid off. It is bright and cheerful and so professional-looking. :-) Hugs, Deedee

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card wow!