Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ohhh Sooooo Cuuuuteeee....



Ok - I know a MOTHER should say her children are cute. LOL But I really think they are PRECIOUS.

Last night was CRAZY HAIR NIGHT at AWANA for my middle gremlins and my youngest had to get into the action too. She goes to Cubbies too and was SOOOO excited to have Pink and Green Hair color on her pony tails.






For Grace, I braided her hair and sprayed one with green and one with pink.













Noah wanted the white stripe. I think he looks mighty skunky. The green hair matches his braces. He won 3rd place for the craziest hair. Makes me wonder what the WINNER looked like! LOL









What do you think of my new signature? My friend Sarah made it for me! I LOVE IT!
Thanks for stopping by!
Chrissy D

6 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, just look at these sweet kiddos....mighty good looking and I love the hair colors!!! What fun!!!

Unknown said...

Nothing wrong with saying your kids are cute! Loving the hair.

PaperAddictJenn said...

Your kids ARE cute! We have AWANA at our church on Sunday nights. This Sunday night we're doing Trunk Treats. Some of the church members line up their vehicles and stand at the trunk giving out candy to all the AWANA kids.

Dani said...

Very cute kids! Crazy hair days are the best. Adam usually wants a mohawk. And I usually let him! LOL!

Leona said...

i have to agree with you though they are cutie pies chrissy!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe! Looks like they had so much fun! You have adorable kids! :)