Saturday, October 25, 2008

Elly & Friends....



Happy Saturday! Today will be a busy day! I have my 10-10-20 Card Craze Class and then this afternoon we are having a party for my youngest child. I think we are having around 20+ guests over! It should be a lot of fun...

Here are the details for my card...
Stamp Set - Elly & friends - Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, All In a Row by SU
Cardstock and Ink: Black Brilliance, Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze, Copics
Accessories: Tag Punches - Lg & Small, Primas, Nestibilities, 1/8 hole punch, Blue Satin Ribbon, Pretties Kit, Sponge


I hope you all have a great weekend! Thank you for stopping by!
Chrissy D

15 comments:

Sandy said...

Chrissy -- this is super darling! I love it. The colors and layout are great.

Unknown said...

Chrissy what a lovely card, soooo cute.
I think blue could become one of my fav colours It always looks so fresh.

wendie

Kathy said...

Very cute card Chrissy! I love the colors and how you have used the stamps!! Very cute. Have a great day :)Kathy

Unknown said...

love the use of mr catapiller and snail there. and the card is great

Corie said...

This is so adorable!!

Anita said...

Cute card! I love the tag. The flowers are a beautiful touch.

Lorie said...

Absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Cute - I love the elephant!

Carla said...

Oh, my goodness! I LOVE this!! It's just perfect!!

Anonymous said...

There is so much to capture the eye on this one Chrissy! The colors are wonderful, how you got the inks and flowers to match is wonderful! My favorite little detail is that adorable caterpillar!!

Leona said...

I love this chrissy this is so so cute, it would be beautiful for a baby card..... i love all the littls detail on the card

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Oh Chrissy this is sooo cute, I love it!!

Julie sbs-24

Ed said...

I will have to give you a rain check on the Flat Stanley project because I don't have a printer at the moment. If you are going to do this after Christmas as well, perhaps I will be in a position to help then. Sorry xx

kc_froglady said...

I love this card! What a great layout and the soft blues and grays for the elephant! Wonderful!

Unknown said...

I love the monochromatic color scheme you used on this. So cute!