Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Little Chickadee - Faith's Challenge!


Have you been over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Blog today? The first challenge was Faith's and here is what we needed to do:
4 Colors of Card Stock (AT LEAST)
2 Designer Papers
1 Embellishment*You MUST USE DOTS on your card! (They can be hand drawn or on designer paper.)
You may use ANY tools (Nesties, punches, piercer, crimper, etc).

For more details about what you need to do and what youwill win go to the SNSS Blog!
Here are some details - For my 2 DP's I used the Lots of Dots wheel and the Swiss Dots Cuddle bug folder. I also used my nestibilities for my Circles and scallops. I colored this image last night, so you would THINK I wouldn't have taken as long as I did to make this card. But truthfully, my brain is not having a TOP functioning day!!! LOL I think I need to go take my vitamins! :)
I used Splitcoast Stampers WCMD Challenge that was a sketch. for my starting point! I also am behind on my Birthday cards (big surprise - NOT!) for my family, so this card will go to my grandmother who LOVES birds!!!!
I used more LEAVES too for this past week's BELLI CHALLENGE!!!! For more information on that check it out HERE.
Here are even MORE details:
Stamp Sets: My Little Chickadee by SNSS, Lots of Dots Jumbo Wheel and Warmest Regards from SU
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Perfect Plum, More Mustard, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: Copics, Black Brilliance Ink and same as above...
Accessories: Nestibilities, Paper Piercing Tool, Primas, half inch circle punch, Gold Zig painty
Dimensionals, Black grosgrain, Gold organdy ribbon, Black skeleton leaves, Vintage Brads
Copic Colors: V99, Colorless Blender, E44, E33, E47, C3, C5, N5, C7
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to come again in a few hours, I will have MORE posted!!!! Have a great CARD MAKING DAY!!!!

6 comments:

Erin Glee said...

I love your chickadee, and your Grandma will, too! The skeleton leaves really give a "tree" impression!

Ceal said...

This is lovely! you do such beautiful work!

Unknown said...

great colors , love thsleton leaves and ribbon

fitncrafty said...

That's beautiful!!
Did you know it's my birthday! ha ha.. Not really but I love the card... :)

Lorie said...

Super lovely card! I had a hard time with 4 colors and 2 DP's! :o)

Courtney said...

Oh my! You did GREAT with this challenge!