Thursday, October 30, 2008

BLOG HOP! SCRAPBOOKING -

Well, I am in Lansing, Iowa far away from home on a Scrapbook Retreat. The BLOG HOP is still happening. Have you looked at everyone's Blogs? Today is Korin & Janette's day and they have some FABULOUS projects on their blogs!

Since I am on a Scrapbooking Retreat I decided to make my project a Scrapbook page! I am soooo far behind in my scrapbooking these are pictures from 2001. LOL

I just purchased the new Cricut Expressions and the font I used is the new Plantin Schoolbook Font. I love it.

I used my NEW Sweet 'n Sassy Stamp set titled SNOWFLAKES! :)

Here are a few more details....

Stamp Sets: Snowflakes by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (designed by ME! :) )
Designer Paper by Around the Block
Cardstock and Ink: Bashful Blue, Handsome Hunter, Rose Red
Cricut Font: Plantin Schoolbook
Accessories: Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Xyron, Nestibilities, Word Window punch, BLING!

The words say... Christmas Cookies and Happy hearts - this is how the season starts!




What do ya think? Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!







































Chrissy D

16 comments:

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Oh Chrissy these are lovely layouts!
Julie

Kristie W. said...

I love your layouts, great title for the pages too!

Sandy said...

That is an AWESOME layout. I love the colors, patterned paper, snowflakes...all of it How fun!

Anita said...

Beautiful pages! Enjoy your time away. I love the snowflake stamp set.

Joan Ervin said...

Great pages, Chrissy....I love all the pics and layouts!!! Hope you have a wonderful time in Iowa!!!

Christi Flores said...

Your pages are fantastic Chris!!!

Unknown said...

Very Snazzy Chrissy!

Danita said...

These pages are great Chris!! Good job!!! I love the title, very clever!!!

Ret said...

Your layouts are wonderful, Chrissy. Makes me want the holidays to hurry up!! lol
Great work!
Ret

Dani said...

Beautiful job! I cannot wait to see the new sets this month! :)

Anna Banana said...

Chris - I just love these layouts! They are really eye catching and hold your interest - Great job!!
Anna Banana

Anonymous said...

beautiful layouts. Great work!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Very festive layouts and design! Looks like a very fun project baking the cookies. Have fun at the Scrapbook Weekend!

Barb Gault

Michele Kovack said...

Great LO'! and I DO LOVE Those snowflakes!!!!

Holly said...

Wow, great scrap pages!!!!!!!!! You're getting some wonderful work done this weekend! :-)

Carla said...

These are beautiful pages! My little sis has the big cricut and she just loves it! Have fun!!