Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BELLI CHALLENGE #39 - PEARLS


What is the Belli Challenge you ask?

Each week, I try to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms! With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter!

This Weeks Belli Challenge is to use PEARLS...You can Pearl Brads, Pearl Paint, Pearls from the Pretties Kits, Pearl Clips, Pearl Stick ons, ANYTHING PEARLY you can USE IT! Create ANY kind of project using something with a pearl!

Here is what you need to do. Make a completed project embellishing your work with your PEARLS. Share the link here in the comments linking to my Blog and CBC39. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC39 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link! I will do a random drawing for all participants and have a special pack of assorted Designer Papers for the winner! Last weeks winner is Anna Banana, you can see her FABULOUS creation HERE.
Originally for my project I had this in my head.... One layer with White cardstock then a row of pearls and words - the cardstock was half embossed with my Cuddlebug. Slowly, the urge to layer and add things over took me and this is my end result. It came on ONE slow layer and embellishment at a time...until....it was all Froo-Froo-ed up and Chrissy-ized. LOL
This is what I used for my project...
Stamp Sets: Thanksgiving Scriptures and Autumn Blessings by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Cardstock and Ink: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip DP, Pink Pirhuoette
Accessories: Pretties Kit, Mini GLue Dots, half inch circle brads, Chocolate Polytwill, Nestibilities, Cuddlebug, Snowflake folder, Scallop Edge Punch, Snowflake buttons


Be sure to check out the FABULOUS Belli Challenge Design Team's creations!!!
Danita Hollander
Shelly Koskinen
Ceal Pritchett
Debby McGivillary
Courtney Fowler
Lori Ames
Christi Thorsen

Be sure to check out what everyone else has made and make a comment too for them please! We all LOVE comments. It is fun to see what everyone is thinking about what we are creating! :)


16 comments:

retiredheather said...

Wonderful card Chrissy. I love your color choices. I also want to thank you for the blog candy. It was wonderful to win.
Heather

Debby said...

Beautiful Chrissy. Love the way you used the pearls.
Angel hugs
Debby

Unknown said...

I love this! So soft and pretty. And love the new banner! I promise I'll get that siggy to you soon!

Christi Flores said...

Beautiful Chris! I love those soft colors!

Courtney said...

Oh this is adorable! I love it!


Praying for you!

kc_froglady said...

this is BEAUTIFUL! I love the way you used all the pearls on it!

Carla said...

Chrissy, this is beautiful! I love your colors, and you rocked the pearls!!

Unknown said...

Stunning grest colors!

Ceal said...

Chris this is so Beautiful! I love pink and brown color combo

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a beautiful and elegant creation Chrissy. I absolutely LOVE the pearl accents. So very nicely done.

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful and elegant card, Chrissy....love the color combo and the row of pearls along the bottom...such an AWESOME design!!!

Crystal said...

This is beautiful, I love the embossing and all the pearls!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is so beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

so pretty in pink ... beautiful card..ty for sharing

Rochelle W said...

Gorgeous Chris!!

Liz's Lovelies said...

gorgeous card

Here's my card using pearls.
Thanks for another great challenge.
http://lizslovelies.blogspot.com/2008/10/belli-challenge-pearls.html