Sunday, October 26, 2008

FAMILY BIO BOARD for SCHOOL


Monday, October 27th is my daughter Sarah's 4th birthday! For her pre-school they requested a BIO BOARD for each student. My picture here came out a little dark here - sorry for the poor quality!
My Sarah is a ham, in case you can not see! The poster says her favorite color is YELLOW, ohhh and PINK and don't forget purple and green! :) She also LOVES frogs. Her favorite food is Candy and Cheese curls. She has 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 frogs and 1 fish.
Tomorrow is the BLOG HOP so be sure to stop here first thing in the morning to see a SNEAK PEEK at one of our newest stamp sets!
Have a nice evening!

Chrissy D

4 comments:

Little Miss Sparkle said...

Chrissy,

Looking at this Bio Board of Sarah made me smile and think of my girls when they were that age (they are now 13 and 22-YIKES!)...and when we had two cats, a fish, a frog, a hamster and a turtle- LOL!

Shannon

Erin Glee said...

Sarah is so CUTE ! And candy and cheese curls as her favorite food? ... a girl I can relate to!...lol...

Anita said...

Sarah Happy Birthday! Cute Bio Board.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! Love your bio!