Thursday, October 2, 2008

PARTY HEARTY


The other day, my friend Joy said she missed seeing some Stampin' Up! only cards on here. So with the BIRTHDAY special Stampin' Up! has I decided to do yesterdays Sketch Challenge from Splitcoast and make this card using Party Hearty.
I really and truly TRIED to use Stampin' Up! only, but decided this card needed some Dew Drops. :)

Here are the details for this card...
Stamps: Party Hearty, All Holidays Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine tango Ink: Same, with Summer Sun, Riding Hood Red Accessories: Sponge, Dew Drops, Lg & Small Tag Punch, small star punch, Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool,Mat Pack,

Thank you for looking! Have a fabulous day!!!

8 comments:

Lorie said...

That is such a cute card! It is really hard to make SU! only card one you have other things, huh? You did a great job though!

Sandy said...

Ooh, I love all the fun colors you used! Great card!!!!

Anonymous said...

That turned out so adorable! And I love the dew drops, they make a perfect accent to the tops of the hats!

Courtney said...

I know it's so hard to do only SU when you've got so many other goodies laying around! Your card is fabulous, girl!

Unknown said...

I love the tops of the hats and the colors are awesome!

Kathy W said...

great card from sketch challenge and like the colors. I will forgive the dew drops because they totally make the card.

pammy jo said...

i really like this card - the layout and colors are lovely, and the stitching really sets it off :)

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute! I love birthday cards.