Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BELLI CHALLENGE #38 - CLIPS


What is the Belli Challenge you ask?

Each week, I try to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms! With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter!

This Weeks Belli Challenge is to use CLIPS...You can Paper Clips, Mini Library Clips, hodgepodge clips, etc. Create ANY kind of project using a clip you have!

Here is what you need to do.

Make a completed project embellishing your work with your CLIPS. Share the link here in the comments linking to my Blog and CBC38. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC38 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link!

I will do a random drawing for all participants and have a special pack of assorted Designer Papers for the winner! Last weeks winner is Heather, you can see her FABULOUS creation HERE.

Here are a few details about my card...
Stamp Sets: Thanksgiving Scriptures, Autumn Blessings, Corn stalks stamp unknown
Cardstock and Ink: Black Staz On, Confetti Cream, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Really Rust Dp, Versamark
Accessories: Twinkling H20's, Aquapainters, Mini Library Clips, Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots, Scalloped Edge, Primas, Build a brads, Clear EP, Heat Tool,

Be sure to check out the FABULOUS Belli Challenge Design Team's creations!!!
Shelly Koskinen
Rochelle Wick
Ceal Pritchett
Debby McGivillary
Courtney Fowler
Lori Ames

Be sure to check out what everyone else has made and make a comment too for them please! We all LOVE comments. It is fun to see what everyone is thinking about what we are creating! :)


This is my front yard, I took this picture Tuesday afternoon! I love this Maple tree - every fall I enjoy its beauty.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

the card is lovely love all the embellies!

Debby said...

Beautiful Chrissy, love the fall colors on your card too.
Your tree is so pretty. I just love the fall of the year.
Angel hugs
Debby

Lorie said...

Pretty card Chris! The maple tree is gorgeous!

Rochelle W said...

I love your card with the fall colors. Your tree is gorgeous by the way. Back in MN I had one like that. I miss trees.

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is so pretty. I love fall!! Your tree is gorgeous!

Holly said...

Lovely card!!

Courtney said...

Your card is adorable, but HOLY COW look at those beautiful leaves! Wow!

Sally said...

Great card, love the colours you have used and the embellishments.

I also agree that is a great tree you have. You are lucky to have that much space around you. I would love to live in a house with space around me, not all built up with houses. Although there is a fair bit of green around compared to other places around me.

Sally x x

Ceal said...

Gorgeous card Chris! I love fall. This weekend Flat Stanley and my family are going up to a huge craft show and the drive up there is so pretty! Flat Stanly will have to take some pics :)

Anonymous said...

That is GORGEOUS!!! Wow! I love everything about it! :)

Liz's Lovelies said...

wHAT A GORGEOUS TREE.
Here's my cards using clips.
http://lizslovelies.blogspot.com/2008/10/belli-challenge-using-clips-chestnuts.html
I put some pics from my journey across Spain, you'll have to check them out. They're posted on a few .
You come up with great embellishment challenges, keep them coming.

Anna Banana said...

That's a beautiful tree! If I'm driving around the area I'll know which house is yours for sure!!!
:D We should do lunch soon!
Anna Banana

Unknown said...

Wow this card is so pretty, Love the stamp and colours you have used.

Wendie

Ed said...

Amazing colours - would spend all day looking at it...just amazing.

Anna Banana said...

Chrissy -I took this week's Belli Challenge.
It' scheduled to post on my blog at 2:15 this afternoon!
Hope you like it - I had fun making it!
Anna Banana

Ret said...

Very nice card, Chrissy. Your tree is gorgeous!! No wonder you love that tree!

Dani said...

Gorgeous card! Love the clips, great challenge!