Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BELLI CHALLENGE #37 - PAINT



What is the Belli Challenge you ask?

Each week, I try to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms! With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter!

This Weeks Belli Challenge is to use PAINT...You can mix your paint with Lumiere and Pearl Ex or Lumiere and Ink Refills, Making Memories Paint, Twinkling H20's, Watercolor Wonder crayons, Ink Refills, etc. In my stamp room alone, I have every one of those! :) Now to get the mojo to use them. I used the Twinkling H20's and water color wonder crayons to watercolor this image.

Here is what you need to do.



Make a completed project embellishing your work with your PAINT. Share the link here in the comments linking to my Blog and CBC37. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC37 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link!

I will do a random drawing for all participants and have a special pack of assorted Designer Papers for the winner!


Here are a few details about my card...

Stamp Sets: Jesus Cares by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Thomas Kincade
Cardstock and Ink: Ancient Page Sandalwood Ink, Blue Bayou, White Confetti, Ski Slope DP, Basic Black, Whisper White
Belli: Twinkling H20's, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aquapainters
Accessories: Skeleton Leaves, Paper Snips, Brads, nestibilities, Paper piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Mini Glue Dots, Scalloped Edge, Black organdy, Mini Library Clips,

Be sure to check out the FABULOUS Belli Challenge Design Team's creations!!!
Shelly Koskinen
Christi Thorsen
Ceal Pritchett
Holly Brown
Courtney Fowler
Jennifer Greco

Be sure to check out what everyone else has made and make a comment too for them please! We all LOVE comments. It is fun to see what everyone is thinking about what we are creating! :)

By the way, if you know LORI BARNETT, can you please let her know she won the Belli Challenge #33 from a few weeks ago? If she sent me her address, I can not find it and need it again. Lori, can you please e-mail me at adickinson@wi.rr.com with your shipment information so I can send you your pack of DP! Thanks! :)

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!!!


12 comments:

Courtney said...

I am praying for you, Chris!

retiredheather said...

I hope your life becomes smoother and more peaceful..praying for you and your family. I did this challenge, my first Bella challenge. You can find it on my blog here:

http://enchantedstamping.blogspot.com/2008/10/little-seasons-greetings.html

Heather

Christi Flores said...

You are definitely in my prayers Chris. {{{HUGS}}}

Ceal said...

Chris, This card is BEAUTIFUL. still praying for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Chris, I have adored the work of Thomas Kincade for years! I was super excited when he allowed his images to be put into 'rubber' format! Your painting of this picture is gorgeous! TFS it all.
Hugs, Barb g

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is beautiful! I never thought to mix pearl x with other mediums! That is just beautiful!

Anna Banana said...

This is a really great card. I like the colors and the effect of the water coloring on it. I think it would also make a great Father's day card!

Anna Banana

Unknown said...

you out did yourself! Brava! Great coloring!

Liz's Lovelies said...

Here's what I've been doing today.
Painting !
http://lizslovelies.blogspot.com/2008/10/spain-inspired-card-1.html

I'll try and get some pictures of Spain posted ,too.

Leona said...

This card is gorgeous gorgeous colouring aswell still sending you hugs leona x

Kerry D-C said...

Lovely card!! I went to a card class a few months ago...and this was one of the images we were using. After coloring that I swore I would never touch another Kincade stamp again! beautiful images...but you need the patience of a saint to color them!! LOL!

Lori Barnett said...

Hey Chris...I wanted to let ya know I did this challenge. First time ever to stamp with paint! It turned out really cool!! I still need to make up a card with it, but wanted to jump in here before I forget and say thinks for the inspiratin to do something new. I really enjoyed trying this technique :)