Sunday, October 12, 2008

TURKEY DAY!


I think this turkey is just about one of the cutest things I have seen! Tomorrow is my Stamp Camp and this is one of the projects that we will be making. I wastercolored him using Stampin' Up! waterbased markers and the Aquapainters - on watercolor paper.

Today is also My Sisterhood of Blogging Stampers Challenge day and this week's challenge is FALL/ AUTUMN. Besure to check out the links to their Blogs and fabulous projects! Some may have participated and some may not have...

Here are a few more details:
Stamp Sets: Turkey Day
Cardstock: Frosty DP, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Watercolor Paper
Markers:Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel, Only Orange, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Going Grey,
Ink: Black Staz On
Accessories: Cowboy Dew Drops, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Alpine Felt Ribbon

Ohhh, one more thing! I almost forgot...today is the Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and I used this card from Anne Ryan as my inspiration. She is sooo talented! With the Featured Stamper Challenge, we are supposed to change at least 2 things form their cards. I changed a few things...
1. Stamps
2. Cardstock and DP
3. Placement of bottom strip
4. Embellishments
This afternoon, I will be drawing my December Release stamp sets. I can not wait until I get the November Release sets in my hands to share...Just a two more weeks until the BLOG HOP for that Release! Doesn't time fly by fast? WOW!

Thank you for looking! Have a great day!

11 comments:

Lisa Cox said...

Hey Chris

I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you today:)

Hope you have a blessed day.

Lisa

Debby said...

Chrissy this is just adorable I love that little turkey. It is on my wishlist, I think that is the cutest turkey stamp set I have seen.
Angel hugs
Debby

Lorie said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love your use of the sentiments!

Unknown said...

The card is too cute! I love the PP. LOL as far as the bra thing you left in my comments she is wearing trainingones already started about 2 weeks before the rest of this hit! But like you I am going NOOOOOOOOO!

Vicki Burns said...

SO cute! I don't own a single Sweet n Sassy set. Time to go wishing/shopping, no?

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

This is a lovely Autumn card Chris, I love the colours and your colouring in is fab!

Julie sbs-24

Dani said...

So, so cute! That turkey is the best!

kc_froglady said...

this is darling! What a fun card!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I agree the turkey is so cute and I love the sayings with them. Looking forward to seeing what beautiful sets you have created.

Anonymous said...

Cute Stamp!

Leona said...

Cute stamp chrissy.. i love the card fab for the challenge!

Leona x