Monday, October 13, 2008

RAK SHARE


Last week was a rough one, but everything came out well. I have recieved several RAKs this week. That was such a blessing.

I had STAMP CAMP today, so didn't have any stamping time because I neglected my house cleaning until today. So we had to clean. :(

Tuesday morning, we are taking a field trip to the Milwaukee Recycle Center. The children are looking forward to doing something other than "normal" school. LOL

I will be stamping in the afternoon! Have a great day!


















































Thank you for thinking of me!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow! What a shocker to log on and see MY work on YOUR blog! What an honor! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the one with the bird. Unfortunately we haven't got that stamp set in NZ (that I've seen). Gorgeous!